Black Zirconium 8mm Domed Band with Laser Carved Tree Pattern
- Free Us Shipping On $75+
- Easy Returns & Exchanges
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quality Metals
Black Zirconium has become popular among people who want a black wedding ring. It's more durable than ceramic and has a very dark gray, almost black look. Along with its aesthetic value,black zirconium is a very sturdy material that will not be easily scuffed from everyday use. This ring has a textured look which will also hide minor scuffs for years to come. This 8mm Domed Band with Laser Carved Tree Pattern has a unique black and white look that will attract a lot of attention from friends and strangers alike. This nod to Mother Nature is a perfect addition to any marriage ceremony. You should choose a wedding band that truly brings your interests to your ceremony. This ring is priced just right for such a unique and high-end piece of jewelry that is made to last!
The white you see in the trees is made by laser carving the black zirconium and is a natural side effect of the metal being carved. It is not a true thick white, but a natural whit-ish gradation. No color is being deposited to get this look. If you would like a white color deposited in the tree pattern please mention in comments. That will make the trees a more even solid white.
• Made to Order: Ships in Approx. 10 Business Days
• Hypoallergenic: All our rings are allergy free.
• Domed (Slightly rounded) profile.
• Lifetime warranty on Manufacturing defects and free lifetime size exchanges.
Note on sizing this ring:
To make sure you have the best fit, visit a local jewelry store. A typical jewelry store will have ring sizers that come in 2 different millimeters. One is usually 5 or 6mm wide and the other is 8mm. You should have your finger sized with the narrow one. The comfort fit on our bands require this or the ring will likely be too large. Even if the ring you are purchasing is wide you should still use the narrow one. There should also be a slight degree of resistance when going over the knuckle.
Our commitment to you lasts for as long as you own this ring
Details as follows:
• Full warranty on manufacturing defects for as long as you own the ring. This does not cover regular wear.
• If you do eventually have scuffs from regular wear, we will service and renew your ring for free, you just pay for shipping both ways.
In either case, call or email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with the proper information.
We inspect all rings that are returned for repairs. If any item is found to have been overly abused or excessively damaged, or previously repaired by another jeweler, it will void this warranty. But we will give you the option to purchase a brand new ring at a deep discount.
For warranty repairs, we will pay for the shipping both ways. If sending us the ring for cleaning or refinshing, customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
• Because black zirconium is more expensive to reproduce, this ring has a $60 charge for any size exchange needed within the first 6 months.
• Free lifetime size exchanges after 6 months. -
If a free size exchange is performed any time in the future, the clock resets to 6 months until free resizing starts again.
THE FUN STUFFYou get FREE US GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $75. There's also an expedited option for a fee if you choose. Aside from free shipping you also get:
- EASY RETURNS - You can easily return your ring for a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied, or simply change your mind. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We answer all emails same day, even on the weekends!
- Defective Item? - If by chance your item is defective, we will pay for your return shipping back to us for repair and you get free shipping back - for the life of your ring. This is covered by our warranty.
- No Hassles! - If you don't like your ring, or it doesn't fit - simply contact us within 30 days to get you set up with a return or exchange.
THE BORING (BUT IMPORTANT) DETAILSSHIPPING
For the moment we only ship to the US and Canada.
- US Orders - We offer free ground shipping with an expedited option for $25. If you pay for expedited shipping, that will only affect time in transit. The ring will still take the time needed to be produced.
- CANADA Orders - Shipping to Canada can, in some cases, can take up to 2 weeks if using USPS Ground Shipping. ALL canadian customers are expected to pay customs fees or tarrifs to claim and receive your package. This is beyond our control and is simply a common international shipping procedure.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us, unless reason for return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In that case we will pay for return shipping.
We will apply the refund as soon as the item arrives back in our hands. However, when you will see the refund back in your account depends on your bank.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail with return instructions. Or you can simple email us at email@example.com with a detailed explanation including order number OR name, and we will respond right away.
NOTE ON ALL DUCK BANDS AND CUSTOMIZED / ENGRAVED BLACK ZIRCONIUM RINGS
Due to the customized nature of duck band rings, because we cannot resell them, they will incur a restocking fee of $30 for titanium and $60 for black zirconium. Your refund will be total spent minus that amount.
ALL rings in black zirconium that have been customized with engraving incur a $60 fee if returning or exchanging. Engravings on black zirconium cannot be removed and therefore cannot be re-sold. $60 will be deducted from your refund. If needing a size exchange on a black zirconium ring, we will produce the same ring in your new size at a price of $60. Contact us for payment link.