We are an online retailer. If you need our mailing address for returns or exchanges, please email us or send a message using the form on this page.
UPDATE 12/09: We can no longer guarantee Christmas Delivery for duck bands or camo rings.
UPDATE 12/02: We can no longer guarantee Christmas Delivery for engagement rings or rings with any stone.
The following information is for US customers. For Canada and UK, add about 2 more weeks for transit. Most of our rings are made to order, and require time to make. All made to order styles can take 2-4 weeks if we encounter a busy few weeks ahead. If it's past December 1, and you want to know if your ring will make it, fill out the form below and describe ring wanted, and we can give you a quick answer!
Items with quicker ship times:
If you'd like to see what rings ship quickly, (some same day!) visit our selection of quick ship rings here: QUICK SHIP RINGS
A lot of our in stock accessories, including our very popular silicone rings also ship within 1-2 days. For all quick ship items, if after Dec 14, you will want to upgrade shipping at checkout to be safe.
The below are close approximations only because we cannot predict if USPS or UPS will have their own delays
- Nov. 24 - Order all engagement rings and black zirconium bands by this day. If it's after this day and you want to know if we can still fit it in, contact us below. Order by Nov. 30 with Expedited Shipping upgrade.
- Dec 7 - Order all titanium duck bands by this day.
- Dec 7 - all Realtree and Mossy Oak camo bands.
- Dec 11 - Cobalt chrome bands over $297 (excluding engagement rings)
- Dec 15 - all silicone bands, quick ship rings and accessories. At this point it is best to purchase expedited shipping - as USPS and Fedex are all reporting possible delays.
Because different rings have different production times, we know it can get confusing, so if it's getting close to Christmas, or you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact us by filling out the form below and mention the ring you are interested in purchasing. We answer quickly! The above guideline is written in anticipation of a busy holiday season so early ordering is always better because we prefer not to last minute rush and risk not getting it to you on time! Thank you for understanding.