Fish Hook Ring - Titanium 7mm Flat Band
- Free Us Shipping On $75+
- Easy Returns & Exchanges
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quality Metals
Made to Order - Ships in approx. 5 Business Days
- Hypoallergenic - our rings don't cause allergies!
- Deluxe Comfort Fit
- Made in the USA.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
- Financing available, just choose Klarna as payment method at checkout for small monthly payments.
This ring is 7mm wide. That's the same as 3 and a half nickel's in width.
The Titanium 7mm Flat Band with Fish Hooks Pattern is made from some of the most reliable and durable material available - Titanium. You may have heard rumors that this is the same material that NASA uses to create their space shuttles, and that is absolutely correct. With this in mind, you can rest assured that the Titanium 7mm Flat Band with Fish Hooks Pattern will last for years to come, providing long life for your ring to serve as a constant reminder of your wedding day. We ship the Titanium 7mm Flat Band with Fish Hooks Pattern with a full satisfaction guarantee from us here at Camo Ever After and a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
Note on sizing this ring:
To make sure you have the best fit, visit a local jewelry store. A typical jewelry store will have ring sizers that come in 2 different millimeters. One is usually 5 or 6mm wide and the other is 8mm. You should have your finger sized with the narrow one. The comfort fit on our bands require this or the ring will likely be too large. Even if the ring you are purchasing is wide you should still use the narrow one. There should also be a slight degree of resistance when going over the knuckle.
Our commitment to you lasts for as long as you own this ring
• Full warranty on manufacturing defects for as long as you own the ring. This does not cover regular wear.
• If you do eventually have scuffs from regular wear, we will service and renew your ring for free, you just pay for shipping both ways.
In either case, call or email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with the proper information.
We inspect all rings that are returned for repairs. If any item is found to have been overly abused or excessively damaged, or previously repaired by another jeweler, it will void this warranty. But we will give you the option to purchase a brand new ring at a deep discount.
For warranty repairs, we will pay for the shipping both ways. If sending us the ring for cleaning or refinshing, customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
• This ring has a $40 charge for any size exchange needed within the first 6 months. Free lifetime size exchanges after that.
• Free lifetime size exchanges after 6 months. If a free size exchange is performed any time in the future, the clock resets to 6 months until free resizing starts again.
THE GOOD STUFFYou get FREE US GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $75. There's also an expedited option for a fee if you choose. Aside from free shipping you also get:
- EASY RETURNS - You can easily return your ring for a full refund* within 30 days if you are not satisfied, or simply change your mind. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We answer all emails same day, even on the weekends!
- Defective Item? - If by chance your item is defective, we will pay for your return shipping back to us for repair and you get free shipping back. This is covered by our warranty. Warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- No Hassles! - If you don't like your ring, or it doesn't fit - simply contact us within 30 days to get you set up with a return or exchange.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILSSHIPPING
For the moment we ship to the US and Canada, England and Australia.
- US Orders - We offer free ground shipping with an expedited option for $25. If you pay for expedited shipping, that will only affect time in transit. The ring will still take the time needed to be produced. But we usually try to put ring orders that include expedited shipping on top of the list.
- International Orders - Shipping to outside of US can, in some cases, can take up to 2 weeks if using USPS Ground Shipping. Most international customers are expected to pay customs fees or tarrifs to claim and receive your package. This is beyond our control and is simply a common international shipping procedure.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us, unless reason for return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In that case we will pay for return shipping.
We will apply the refund as soon as the item arrives back in our hands. However, when you will see the refund back in your account depends on your bank.
Please send ring back within 30 days of purchase.
You may exchange items for same ring/different size within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us. If you have a duck band read below.
If you need to return or exchange an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail with return instructions. OR you can simply email us at email@example.com with a detailed explanation including order number OR name, and we will respond right away.
*NOTE ON ALL DUCK BANDS AND CUSTOMIZED / ENGRAVED BLACK ZIRCONIUM RINGS
Due to the customized nature of duck band rings, because we cannot resell them, they will incur a size exchange fee of $55 for titanium and $70 for black zirconium. That is for a new ring and you keep the current one. If you want to RETURN a duck band, then a restocking fee of 50% will be incurred. You return the ring and the refund will be total spent minus 50%.
ALL other rings in black zirconium that have been customized with engraving incur a $60 fee if exchanging. Engravings on black zirconium cannot be removed and therefore cannot be re-sold. If needing a size exchange on a black zirconium ring with engraving, we perform the exchange for a $60 fee. Contact us for payment link and address info to send the ring.
What Size Ring Do I Wear?
Looking for an easy way to find your ring size? See our ring size chart (link below) for a couple of ways to do it. If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 1 - It is always best to get your ring size at a local jeweler. Tell them you'd like to get sized for a comfort fit ring.
Option 2 - Purchase one of our ring sizers here.
Option 3 - Download the following chart and follow the instructions. IMPORTANT: If you print it at 100% (do not "fit to page" or reduce size) you should be able to get your correct ring size using this method aswell. You will not get a correct size if you print in fit to page, or anything other than 100%. If you are not sure, please ask someone.
If using the size chart, see this image for method 2:
Our Customer Promise
With every purchase, we enter into a promise with our customers. That is..to honor you through
quality product, superior service and authenticity.
- To always treat your questions, requests, and concerns with first class importance.
- In the case of wedding planning, we understand it's stressful, our policies are created to make this a hassle-free experience.
- To make the best quality items possible, If there is ever an issue, just contact us!
- Because we are a small, US Based business, we treat every order with the same importance and appreciation, large or small.
"My fiance and I wanted matching wedding bands and i couldn't be happier having found this site and their
beautiful rings and so many options. The speed of their responses to any of our questions was superb."