Mossy Oak Breakup Valance and Curtain
- Free Us Shipping On $75+
- Easy Returns & Exchanges
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quality Metals
Decorate your bedroom, or any window in your home with the Mossy Oak Breakup valance or rod pocket drapes. Choose one or both!
Measures: 63"W x 15"H with 3" header and 3" rod pocket.
Rod Curtains (Not Shown):
Includes 2 panels with 2 tie backs. Each panel measures 84" L x 42" W
- 60% cotton/40% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry
Ships directly from the manufacturer, and most of the time ships quickly, but please allow possibility for a week delay.
This warranty does not include wear and tear from everyday use. If you have any issue with this product that you believe falls under manufacturer defect, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE GOOD STUFFYou get FREE US GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $75. There's also an expedited option for a fee if you choose. Aside from free shipping you also get:
- EASY RETURNS - You can easily return your ring for a full refund* within 30 days if you are not satisfied, or simply change your mind. Please email email@example.com for assistance. We answer all emails same day, even on the weekends!
- Defective Item? - If by chance your item is defective, we will pay for your return shipping back to us for repair and you get free shipping back. This is covered by our warranty. Warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- No Hassles! - If you don't like your ring, or it doesn't fit - simply contact us within 30 days to get you set up with a return or exchange.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILSSHIPPING
For the moment we ship to the US and Canada, England and Australia.
- US Orders - We offer free ground shipping with an expedited option for $25. If you pay for expedited shipping, that will only affect time in transit. The ring will still take the time needed to be produced. But we usually try to put ring orders that include expedited shipping on top of the list.
- International Orders - Shipping to outside of US can, in some cases, can take up to 2 weeks if using USPS Ground Shipping. Most international customers are expected to pay customs fees or tarrifs to claim and receive your package. This is beyond our control and is simply a common international shipping procedure.
You may return items within 30 days for a full refund. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us, unless reason for return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In that case we will pay for return shipping.
We will apply the refund as soon as the item arrives back in our hands. However, when you will see the refund back in your account depends on your bank.
If you wish to return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase for return form and instructions. Do not attempt to send it back to the address on the label as our returns department is separate.
You may exchange items for same ring/different size within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us. If you have a duck band read below.
If you need to return or exchange an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail with return instructions. OR you can simply email us at email@example.com with a detailed explanation including order number OR name, and we will respond right away.
*NOTE ON ALL DUCK BANDS AND CUSTOMIZED / ENGRAVED BLACK ZIRCONIUM RINGS
Due to the customized nature of duck band rings, because we cannot resell them, they will incur a size exchange fee of $55 for titanium and $70 for black zirconium. That is for a new ring and you keep the current one. If you want to RETURN a duck band, then a restocking fee of 50% will be incurred. You return the ring and the refund will be total spent minus 50%.
ALL other rings in black zirconium that have been customized with engraving incur a $60 fee if exchanging. Engravings on black zirconium cannot be removed and therefore cannot be re-sold. If needing a size exchange on a black zirconium ring with engraving, we perform the exchange for a $60 fee. Contact us for payment link and address info to send the ring.
What Size Ring Do I Wear?
Looking for an easy way to find your ring size? See our ring size chart (link below) for a couple of ways to do it. If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 1 - It is always best to get your ring size at a local jeweler. Tell them you'd like to get sized for a comfort fit ring.
Option 2 - Purchase one of our ring sizers here.
Option 3 - Download the following chart and follow the instructions. IMPORTANT: If you print it at 100% (do not "fit to page" or reduce size) you should be able to get your correct ring size using this method aswell. You will not get a correct size if you print in fit to page, or anything other than 100%. If you are not sure, please ask someone.
If using the size chart, see this image for method 2:
Our Customer Promise
With every purchase, we enter into a promise with our customers. That is..to honor you through
quality product, superior service and authenticity.
- To always treat your questions, requests, and concerns with first class importance.
- In the case of wedding planning, we understand it's stressful, our policies are created to make this a hassle-free experience.
- To make the best quality items possible, If there is ever an issue, just contact us!
- Because we are a small, US Based business, we treat every order with the same importance and appreciation, large or small.
"My fiance and I wanted matching wedding bands and i couldn't be happier having found this site and their
beautiful rings and so many options. The speed of their responses to any of our questions was superb."