Shipping & Returns
- Shipping & Returns
- Camo Rings
- All Hunting Rings
- Specialty Rings
- Camo Accessories
All shipments within the USA, including Alaska and Hawaii are free for total purchases over $75 (which would include most of the rings). A flat $3.95 is charged for totals under $75. This flat rate is charged just once and not per item in the cart.
In the product information page of each item, it states the amount of time that particular item will take to fulfill and ship. Since most rings are made to order, some may take a few days to manufacture. The amount of time is stated on the individual product page. For accessories, generally, most orders placed with us will be sent out within one business day. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to three days to ship. If this happens, we will contact you and update you of the status.
NOTE: We carry a line of made or order rings. Depending on the design, they may take from 5 days and up to 15 days to make and ship out. But there is never a question, as that is clearly stated next to each ring, in the product description page. If you would like one of those rings but are in a rush, we offer rush shipping for a fee, but the time it takes to create those rings will not change. If you understand that and would still like rush shipping, please choose expedited shipping at checkout.
As soon as we have a tracking number created, we enter it in the system and you receive an email with that information so you can track your package. We ship most orders via USPS, with delivery confirmation. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas and for now the shipping to those areas is free, though we reserve the right to change that in the future. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within the specified time detailed on the product page. Made to order rings will take a specified amount of days to manufacture.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement you need at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item is defective, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. If there is no such paperwork in the package, contact us and we will email you the proper form. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products, you would be shipping the item back to them and they will issue a prompt exchange. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unused and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item as a store credit, OR
- If your return falls OVER the 30 day return period, we may charge a 15% restocking fee and subtract it out of the refund issued to you.
- If you are OVER the 30 day period but would like an exchange due to sizing issue or defect, no restocking fee will be accessed. Email us for exchange instructions.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.