GENERAL SHIPPING INFO
All shipments within the USA, including Alaska and Hawaii are free for total purchases over $75 (which would include most of the rings). A small flat rate is charged for totals under $75. This rate is charged just once, and not per item in the cart.
In the product information page of each item, it states the estimated amount of time that particular item will take to fulfill and ship. Since most rings are made to order, some may take a few days or a couple of weeks to manufacture. The amount of time is stated on the individual product page. For accessories, generally, most orders placed with us will be sent out within one business day.
RINGS: We carry a large selection of made or order rings. Depending on the design, they may take from 2 days and up to 4 weeks (engagement rings) to make and ship out. But there is never a question, as that is clearly stated next to each ring, in the product description page. If you would like one of those rings but are in a rush, we offer rush shipping for a fee, but the time it takes to create those rings will not change. In that case we do put priority on the manufacturing process as well but is not always guaranteed.
As soon as we have a tracking number created, we enter it in the system and you receive an email with that information so you can track your package. We ship most orders via USPS or Fedex. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas and, for now, the shipping to the US Territories is free and Canada has an extra flat shipping rate of $30, though we reserve the right to change that in the future. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within the specified time detailed on the product page. Made to order rings will take a specified amount of days to manufacture.
Note on Canada and International orders: There may be tariffs or international fees you must pay when receiving your package. Those are not added by us, it is a regular international shipping practice. We cannot state an exact amount as it can vary per order.
International orders may take longer to get to you than a US order, due to distance and customs delays. Please be aware that it's possible you may get your package up to 2 weeks after it ships.
We only ship to select countries at the moment. Domestic US, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assess it right away, and provide further instruction. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement you need at no cost to you.
Return requests are accepted within 30 days, with details below. Orders that wish to be returned will require customer to pay shipping back. Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation. Note if your item is an engagement ring with REAL DIAMOND, read the last paragraph below.
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, we treat it as a return. See #2 below.
- You just changed your mind and would like to return it: We give full refunds on most rings. Except: if your ring is a customized Duck Band. Returning it would require charging a 50% restocking fee. So you can return the ring and your refund will be half your original order amount.
- You received the product but the product is visibly damaged: If the item is defective, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the proper form. Our jeweler is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products, you would be shipping the item back to them and they will issue an exchange. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, please take pictures of the packaging in case we need to file a claim. Before contacting us, please test the item. If everything looks okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is damaged due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please take pictures of both the item and the packaging and contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim and get a new item to you.
If you are OVER the 30 day period but would still like an exchange due to sizing issue or defect:
- If there's a defect: an exchange will take place with no further charge.
- If it's a size exchange: 30 days is more than enough time to see if a ring fits, but we realize on occasion there may be a unique circumstance not allowing you to do so. Contact us and we make that decision accordingly. If an exchange is approved, and the ring is not personalized, you ship it back to us at your shipping expense and once received we create the new size and ship it to you.
- On a duck band ring or engraved black zirconium, we will charge an exchange fee. Since they cannot be erased or resold, it's a loss for us. So in the event of a size exchange on one of those styles, we will charge you $40-$60 for a new ring (depending on metal). Email us for exchange instructions at email@example.com.
In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. In an exchange, the shipping of the new item back to you will still be free. But we reserve the right to change that in the future.
- You refuse the delivery of your order (don't open the box), and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us and your item was personalized (duck band or engraved black zirconium), you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee AND our shipping fees.
Rings with Real Diamonds:
On occasion we will work with customers that want a real diamond setting, and even though most of the time we can accommodate, please note that rings with real diamonds have different rules. Please verify and be sure of your size, as size exchanges will incur a fee, even within the 30 days. We can supply that information during your quote.