All shipments within the USA, including Alaska and Hawaii are free for total purchases over $75 (which would include most of the rings). A flat $3.95 is charged for totals under $75. This flat rate is charged just once and not per item in the cart.
In the product information page of each item, it states the amount of time that particular item will take to fulfill and ship. Since most rings are made to order, some may take a few days to manufacture. The amount of time is stated on the individual product page. For accessories, generally, most orders placed with us will be sent out within one business day. Home Decor items sell quickly so it's possible at any moment an item is put on backorder and not updated in the system yet. In that event we will communicate with you asap.
RINGS: We carry a large selection of made or order rings. Depending on the design, they may take from 2 days and up to 10 business days to make and ship out. But there is never a question, as that is clearly stated next to each ring, in the product description page. If you would like one of those rings but are in a rush, we offer rush shipping for a fee, but the time it takes to create those rings will not change. If you understand that and would still like rush shipping, please choose expedited shipping at checkout. In that case we do put priority on the manufacturing process as well but is not always guaranteed.
As soon as we have a tracking number created, we enter it in the system and you receive an email with that information so you can track your package. We ship most orders via USPS, with signature confirmation. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas and, for now, the shipping to the US Territories is free and Canada has an extra shipping charge, though we reserve the right to change that in the future. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within the specified time detailed on the product page. Made to order rings will take a specified amount of days to manufacture.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time outside of North America.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess it right away, and provide further instruction. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement you need at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation. Note if your item is an engagement ring with REAL DIAMOND, read read the last paragraph below.
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, we treat it as a return. See #2 below.
- You just changed your mind and would like to return it: We give full refunds on most rings. Except: if your ring is either a Duck Band ring or a black zirconium band that is personalized with engraving, we cannot "erase" or resell the item and require a 15% restocking fee. So you can return the ring and your refund will be full amount minus 15%.
- You received the product but the product is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item is defective, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. If there is no such paperwork in the package, contact us and we will email you the proper form. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products, you would be shipping the item back to them and they will issue a prompt exchange. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
If you are OVER the 30 day period but would still like an exchange due to sizing issue or defect:
- 1. If there's a defect: an exchange will take place with no further charge.
- 2. If it's a size exchange: 30 days is more than enough time to see if a ring fits, but we realize on occasion the recipient may not open or try it on for a while. We make that decision depending on individual circumstances. If an exchange is approved, and the ring is not personalized, you ship it back to us at your shipping expense and we take care of the rest. On a duck band ring or engraved black zirconium, we will charge an exchange fee. Duck Bands cannot be erased or redone for a new customer so in the event of a size exchange of a duck band, we will charge you $30-$60 for a new ring (depending on which one) and you keep the first. In the event of exchanging a black zirconium band with engraving, same applies. We will charge $30-$60 for a new ring, BUT require you to send in yours for exchange. Email us for exchange instructions.
- In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. In an exchange, the shipping of the new item back to you will be free.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to u and your item was personalized, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee AND our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
Rings with Real Diamonds:
On occasion we will work with customers that want a real diamond setting, and even though most of the time we can accommodate, please note that rings with real diamonds have different rules. Please verify and be sure of your size, as there are no returns or exchanges on these rings, for any reason at all besides it arriving damaged.
If you ever need it resized, though, note that cobalt chrome, the material these rings are made of, is possible to resize. You would just need to contact a local jeweler in your area for any future needs to resize.