Titanium Beveled Ring with Ombre Deer Antler Inlay - 8mm
- Free Us Shipping On $75+
- Easy Returns & Exchanges
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quality Metals
Availability: Ships in approx. 1-2 Business Days
This is a beautiful ring for nature lovers. Deer antler inlay is in ombre style. Ombre is a unique gradual blending of color from light to dark. Ring is 8mm wide and has beveled edges.
How wide is that? It's the same as 4 nickels stacked up together and the most common, "average" width for a man's ring.
- Hypoallergenic: Our rings won't cause allergies!
- Comfort fit
- Strong and light tungsten
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Our commitment to you lasts for as long as you own this ring
Details as follows:
• Full warranty on manufacturing defects for as long as you own the ring. This does not cover regular wear.
We inspect all rings that are returned for repairs. If any item is found to have been overly abused or excessively damaged, or previously repaired by another jeweler, it will void this warranty. But we will give you the option to purchase a brand new ring at a deep discount - our competitors won't even give you that option.
For warranty repairs, we will pay for the shipping both ways.
This ring includes free lifetime size exchanges!
THE GOOD STUFFYou get FREE US GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $75. There's also an expedited option for a fee if you choose. Aside from free shipping you also get:
- EASY RETURNS - You can easily return your ring for a full refund* within 30 days if you are not satisfied, or simply change your mind. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We answer all emails same day, even on the weekends!
- Defective Item? - If by chance your item is defective, we will pay for your return shipping back to us for repair and you get free shipping back. This is covered by our warranty. Warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- No Hassles! - If you don't like your ring, or it doesn't fit - simply contact us within 30 days to get you set up with a return or exchange.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILSSHIPPING
For the moment we ship to the US and Canada, England and Australia.
- US Orders - We offer free ground shipping with an expedited option for $25. If you pay for expedited shipping, that will only affect time in transit. The ring will still take the time needed to be produced. But we usually try to put ring orders that include expedited shipping on top of the list.
- International Orders - Shipping to outside of US can, in some cases, can take up to 2 weeks if using USPS Ground Shipping. Most international customers are expected to pay customs fees or tarrifs to claim and receive your package. This is beyond our control and is simply a common international shipping procedure.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us, unless reason for return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In that case we will pay for return shipping.
We will apply the refund as soon as the item arrives back in our hands. However, when you will see the refund back in your account depends on your bank.
Please send ring back within 30 days of purchase.
You may exchange items for same ring/different size within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs back to us. If you have a duck band or black zirconium ring with engraving, read below.
If you need to return or exchange an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail with return instructions. Or you can simply email us at email@example.com with a detailed explanation including order number OR name, and we will respond right away.
*NOTE ON ALL DUCK BANDS AND CUSTOMIZED / ENGRAVED BLACK ZIRCONIUM RINGS
Due to the customized nature of duck band rings, because we cannot resell them, they will incur a size exchange fee of $40 for titanium and $60 for black zirconium. That is for a new ring and you keep the current one. If you want to RETURN a duck band, then a restocking fee of 50% will be incurred. You return the ring and the refund will be total spent minus that amount.
ALL other rings in black zirconium that have been customized with engraving incur a $60 fee if returning or exchanging. Engravings on black zirconium cannot be removed and therefore cannot be re-sold. $60 will be deducted from your refund. If needing a size exchange on a black zirconium ring, we will produce the same ring in your new size at a price of $60. Contact us for payment link.
What Size Ring Do I Wear?
Looking for an easy way to find your ring size? See our ring size chart (link below) for a couple of ways to do it. If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 1 - It is always best to get your ring size at a local jeweler. Tell them you'd like to get sized for a comfort fit ring.
Option 2 - Download the following chart and follow the instructions. IMPORTANT: If you print it at 100% (do not "fit to page" or reduce size) you should be able to get your correct ring size using this method aswell. You will not get a correct size if you print in fit to page, or anything other than 100%. If you are not sure, please ask someone.
If using the size chart, see this image for method 2:
Our Customer Promise
With every purchase, we enter into a promise with our customers. That is..to honor you through
quality product, superior service and authenticity.
- To always treat your questions, requests, and concerns with first class importance.
- In the case of wedding planning, we understand it's stressful, our policies are created to make this a hassle-free experience.
- To make the best quality items possible, If there is ever an issue, just contact us!
- Because we are a small, US Based business, we treat every order with the same importance and appreciation, large or small.
"My fiance and I wanted matching wedding bands and i couldn't be happier having found this site and their
beautiful rings and so many options. The speed of their responses to any of our questions was superb."